There’s Only ONE Way to Tell if a Direct Response Copywriter is Worth the Investment…
Take a Look at These…
- Golf promotion: over $650,000 in gross sales for a $79 product.
- 5.2% conversion for a sales page selling dietary supplements.
- One client became the #1 fastest growing company in Charlotte (awarded by The Charlotte Business Journal)
- 31% open rate for restaurant emails.
- Squeeze page: 29% opt in.
- Sales letter for roofing company: 4% closed sales.
- Online sales page for $129 info-marketing product: 3.5% conversion.
- Advertorial for nutrition company beat control by 32%.
At the 2013 AWAI Copywriting Conference, my copy placed 3rd out of 48 entries in a "spec" challenge that Clayton Makepeace judged.
Contact me now to see the work.
My clients closely measure conversion and they keep sending me assignments. Meet a few of my clients.
- Simon and Schuster
- Crazy Egg
- Lombardi Publishing
- Digital Marketer (Ryan Deiss and Perry Belcher)
- Revolution Golf
- Virgin Holidays
- Marketing Results (Brisbane, Australia)
- Direct Digital (Nugenix and Instaflex brands)
- The Jim McLean Golf School
- Keller Williams (St. Louis, Mo.)
- The Mountain Chalet Aspen
My name is Scott Martin. I'm a direct response copywriter with a proven track record turning readers into buyers.
I provide the highest level of content creation and direct response copywriting to help my clients achieve their revenue goals.
If you're in a position where you MUST generate reponse and revenue, I can help.
When I'm writing, the most important goal is to persuade readers to take the next step in the sales process—to CONVERT the traffic you're generating into a client, customer, or highly qualified lead.
Because I specialize in conversion, I write:
- Landing Pages
- Squeeze Pages
- Sales Copy
- Direct mail
I also provide:
- Long form copy (web and direct mail)
- Magalog copywriting
- Copy for entire websites
- Email marketing
- AdWords Landing Pages
- Special reports
- Video sales letters (VSL)
- Infomercial scripts
- Content you can sell
I build long-term working relationships with:
- Advertising and marketing agencies
- Information Marketers (financial, health, and biz-op)
- Companies that live and breathe direct response
I also help ambitious Internet marketers who have tried the ‘lowest price copywriters’ on sites like Elance, Odesk, and Freelancer.com and found the results less than satisfactory.
Call me at (704) 517-0241 or click here now for a quote. I’m excited to help you ramp up conversion and increase your revenue.
11 Reasons My Copywriting Service Boosts ROI & Makes Your Life Easier
- Proven record providing copy that converts. I precisely execute direct response copywriting techniques to motivate readers to take the next step in the sales process so the copy generates revenue and leads. Does it convert every time? No. No copywriter is 100% effective. But I have a proven track record writing copy that beats controls and improves conversion.
- I hit deadlines so you get your product or service to the market on schedule, keep clients happy, and generate revenue faster. Your copy will be safely in your email inbox at the deadline.
- A partnership approach. My goal is to make your life easier by solving problems and meshing my copy with the marketing strategy so the copy generates revenue and leads. Clients consider me part of their team.
- TESTING—YES! I’m happy to test, then tweak headlines, offers, etc., to maximize your conversion.
- SPEED—5 day turnaround available for 'emergency' projects.
- Flexibility and sound business knowledge. I’ve written copy for everything from mortgage services to golf resorts and from pay per click software to home repair services. I can quickly understand the business model and put myself in the shoes of the customer so the copy produces results. B2B and B2C.
- First-class service. I respond to emails and return calls quickly—providing fast turnaround if there’s an emergency. I keep your projects on track and you get a 'set and forget' copywriter you can trust.
- I'm a student of direct response copywriting to help me improve my copywriting skills and improve your response. I've read the major books about direct marketing and copywriting plus I took (and paid for) copywriting instruction from Herschell Gordon Lewis.
- I take care of the important extra details like typesetting, checking links, research, basic HTML...speeding up your marketing.
- I get it right the first time to save you bandwidth. My copy rarely needs time-consuming revisions. You spend more time on critical tasks and less time on tedious revisions. The reason? My exclusive ‘preflight’ copy checklist.
- I can work remotely. No need to provide expensive office space.
I live in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA and I work successfully with clients around the world—from Australia to the United Kingdom and from Bulgaria to Florida. Meet one of my clients…
“Scott Martin is a rare find—a direct response copywriter who understands how to motivate customers to call or get out their credit cards and buy! He has a genuine enthusiasm for great copy, is fun to work with, hits deadlines, but most of all—he gets results! We look forward to a long working relationship.” Founder, Marketing Company in Brisbane, Australia.
For my portfolio, click here now.
To read my life story, click here now.
For tons of useful free information about copywriting, click here now.
I'm also a Dan Kennedy Certified Copywriter for Info-Marketers.
'Emergency' Service Available
If you need fresh copy immediately to 'stop the bleeding' I can turn most projects around in 5 business days (or less) from the time I receive the creative brief.
I look forward to helping you generate leads and revenue. Call me at (704) 517-0241, Skype (ScottMartin22), or contact me here.
To YOUR conversion improvement,
Direct Response Copywriter
P.S. Do you want to make sure you ‘cover all the bases’ with every direct marketing campaign? Click here now for my exclusive direct marketing checklist.
The Dan Kennedy Copywriter for Info-Marketers Certification is awarded to professional copywriters who have successfully completed a course of study of preparation for such copywriting. This Certification has not been provided by an accredited education institution. It does not constitute endorsement of or liability for any individual copywriter by Mr. Kennedy or any companies or organizations affiliated with Mr. Kennedy. The client's relationship is solely with the individual copywriter retained via any agreement.